Message-ID: <196160895.934.1493437253492.JavaMail.FASTYAWL01$@fastyawl01> Subject: Exported From Confluence MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="----=_Part_933_1352209822.1493437253492" ------=_Part_933_1352209822.1493437253492 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Location: file:///C:/exported.html
Apromore has been successful=
ly installed on the following platforms:
- Windows 7
- Linux (spe= cifically ubuntu only when running OracleJVM)
- Mac OSX 10.8 to 10.11<= /p>
Ensure the following software is installed:
- Java 1.7
- Ma= ven 3.3.9
- Ant 1.9.2
- Git 2.3.5
Additional software requi=
red for PQL support:
- MySQL 5.6.x
- LoLA 2.0 (http= ://service-technology.org/lola/)
Check out the Apromore source tr= ee from the GitHub repository at https://github.com/apro= more/ApromoreCode
st all configuration occurs in the top level site.properties file. The defa=
ult version of this file from a fresh git
checkout contains reasonable= defaults that use H2 as the main database, but disable PQL (which requires= MySQL or Postgres and
more intricate configuration).
from a flat file is the default database for the sake of zero-configuratio=
However our development is done chiefly on MySQL; instructions for = reconfiguring Apromore to use MySQL appear below.
We do have plugins f= or Postgres and Oracle, but some extra setup will be required since we only= have sql scripts to create the
database for H2 and MySQL.
of Apromore's features are implemented as Java applets running client-side =
in the browser. If you possess an code-signing
certificate (not an SSL= certificate), you can edit the top-level codesigning.properties file to us= e your certificate rather
than the self-signed certificate included in= the source tree. This will avoid browser warnings.
Ensure MyS= QL is configured to accept local TCP connections on port 3306 in its .cnf f= ile; "skip-networking" should not be present.
Start MySQL$ sudo mysqld_safe
Set the root password of MySQL to the default =
used by Apromore
$ mysqladmin -u root password MAcri
Create a da=
tabase named 'apromore' in your MySQL server
$ mysqladmin --user=3Droo= t --password=3DMAcri create apromore
Create a user named 'apromore' w=
ith the required permissions
$ mysql --user=3Droot --password=3DMAcri<= br />CREATE USER 'apromore'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'MAcri';
GRANT S= ELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, LOCK TABLES, EXECUTE, SHOW VIEW ON apromore.= * TO 'apromore'@'localhost';
Create and populate the database tables.=
$ mysql --user=3Dapromore --password=3DMAcri < Supplements/databas= e/db-mysql.sql
At the end of the db-mysql.sql script is where we popu= late some of the system data including user information. Currently, we have= a few users setup that are developers or affiliates and they can be used o= r you can choose to add your own. All passwords are encrypted but they are = 'password' for the time being and we don't have a facility just yet to allo= w a user to change their password. This is coming soon as well as a setup u= tility to allow the creation of a user on first running.
Edit the top=
-level site.properties file, replacing the H2 declarations in "Databas=
e and JPA" with the commented-out MySQL properties.
Stop and rest= art the server so that it picks up the changes to site.properties.
PQL queries over the process store=
are only supported on MySQL. Create and populate the database with additio=
nal tables for PQL:
$ mysql --user=3Droot --password=3DMAcri < Supp= lements/database/PQL.MySQL-1.2.sql
In site.properties, perform the fo=
* Change pql.numberOfIndexerThreads to at least 1
* Change pql.numberOfQueryThreads to at least 1
* Change pql.lola.di= r to the location of your LoLA 2.0 executable
* Change the various pql= .mysql.* properties to match your MySQL database
In build.xml, uncomm=
ent the inclusion of the following PQL components in the "pickupRepo&q=
* APQL-Portal-Plugin/target/apql-portal-plugin-1.1.war* Apromore-Assembly/PQL-Indexer-Assembly/src/main/resources/103-pql-ind= exer.plan
* PQL-Logic-WS/tar= get/pql-logic-ws-1.1.war
* PQL-Portal-Plugin/target/pql-portal-plugin-= 1.1.jar
Also, uncomment the following component in the "copy-vir=
* PQL-Indexer-Portal-Plugin/target/pql-indexer-portal= -plugin-1.1.jar
* Check out the Apromore source tree using git: 'git=
* Change to the root of the project you checked out of git. 'cd A= promoreCore'
* Run the maven command 'mvn clean install'. This will bu= ild the Apromore manager, portal and editor and all the extra plugins.
* Create an empty H2 database 'ant create-h2'. Only do this once, unless y= ou just want to reset to a blank database later on.
* Run the ant comm= and 'ant start-virgo'. This will install, configure and start Eclipse Virgo= , and deploy Apromore.
* Apromore runs on all modern browsers, browse = http://localhost:9000/portal
* Ctrl-C on the command line w= ill shut the server down.
You can upload some sample data into the sy=
stem with the following command:
$ ant install-sample-data
ort contains a Configurable BPMN process models which demonstrate configura=
/pql contains Petri nets in PNML format from the PQL test suite=
/repair contains a BPMN model which demonstrates log animation
Apromore runs on= all modern browsers, browse http://localhost:9000/portal
NOTE: =C2=A0The current configuration of Apromore running in V= irgo does show errors on the startup. These can be ignored as they aren't r= elated to Apromore.=C2=A0
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 = =C2=A0Please keep track of this page as we are constantly changing the buil= d to make it better. Also in the near future, we will be releasing artifact= s for all different system for an even easier setup.------=_Part_933_1352209822.1493437253492--