Subject: Exported From Confluence
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
- New plugin: Mine Process Performanc=
e builds cumulative flow diagrams, time series and detailed stage-based per=
formance statistics from an event log.
- New plugin: Staged Miner dis=
covers a stage-based model from an event log, by automatically detecting mi=
lestones to separate the log into sub-logs, one per stage.
- New plug=
in: Visualize Log shows the direct-follows graph of an even log, where acti=
vity and edge filters can be applied.
- New version of Measure plugin=
now shows structural complexity metrics when a model is selected, as well =
as log statistics when a log is selected.
- New version of ProDrift p=
lugin now characterizes a drift discovered in terms of behavioral relations=
, and prompts these to the use as English statements.
- New version o=
f Compare plugin visualizes model2log differences as changes overlaid on th=
e BPMN model.
- New version of BPMN Miner plugin now supports infrequ=
ent behavior filtering of the event log.
- BIMP process simulation pl=
ugin now accessible directly from Analyze menu (as well as from the Apromor=
- OSGi Portal plugins can now have icons to show in the me=
- We moved to ZK 8.0.2 and Apache Tomcat 7.0.61 on Eclipse Virgo=
3.6.4 (previous versions won't work).
- New Apromore branding ("=
;Advanced Process Analytics Platform") and logo.
- Two distribut=
ions: "one-click" is a single file to unzip somewhere and run Apr=
omore from localhost, and "full-fledged" is the fully customizabl=
- Various bug fixes.
- Native support for logs. Logs are now first-class citizens as process m=
odels. They can be imported and exported in XES and MXML, and be used as in=
put to plugins, e.g. discovering a BPMN from a log.
- Apromore fully =
supports PQL (process query language) to query the repository based on proc=
ess behavior. This includes a major reduction of the size of the PQL applet=
- New plugin Compare allows the following comperisons based on proc=
ess behavior: model2model, model2log (conformance checking), log2log (varia=
- ProDrift 2.0 released: gradual drift and event-stream =
based drift detection now supported.
- BPMN Miner 2.0 released: a-pos=
teriori structuring is now integrated into BPMN Miner.
- OSGi archite=
cture has been restructured to support 3 types of OSGi plugins: portal, log=
ic and editor. A large number of existing components have now become OSGi p=
- Menu items have been rearranged according to the phases of =
the BPM lifecycle (discovery, analysis, redesign, implementation, monitorin=
- We moved to MySQL 5.7 (previous versions won't work).
arious bug fixes.
- From the editor,=
one can now measure a variety of process model complexity metrics (size, C=
- GED matrix can now be computed on a s=
election of folders and is multi-threading.
- iBPStruct has been rele=
ased: structuring process models with BPStruct now works again and the qual=
ity and extent of structuring has been improved.
- Installation of Ap=
romore has been substantially simplified (reduced footprint - Apromore can =
now run from a USB stick).
- Various bug fixes.
- Apromore is now capable of identify=
ing concept drift in logs using the ProDrift plugin.
- New models can=
now be automatically discovered using process mining through the Automated=
discovery plugin based on BPMN Miner.
- Bug-fixing in the model merg=
ing function: now merged models obtained from the merging of more than 2 mo=
dels are configurable.=C2=A0
- Log files of process model execution traces in=
the XES and MXML formats can be animated on top of a BPMN model using the =
editor's =E2=80=9CAnimate logs=E2=80=A6=E2=80=9D (play) toolbar item.
- Process models with varia=
nts (e.g. merged models or configurable models in general) can show selecte=
d variants highlighted using the editor=E2=80=99s =E2=80=9CMake selection=
=E2=80=A6=E2=80=9D (rainbow) toolbar item.=C2=A0 Highlighting can be perfor=
med either on explicit groups of variants, or by frequency.
Configurable process models can be =
converted between the EPML and BPMN formats without having configurability =
information stripped. This is because now CPF supports configuration elemen=
ts natively. Configurability information can still only be displayed and ed=
ited as BPMN, however.
- The "Design/Define q=
uot; menu item launches the C-Mapper applet for a selected model. This can =
be used to author .cmap files which define how the answers to a questionnai=
re in the QML format should configure the variation points of a configurabl=
e model. The .cmap files can subsequently be used by the pre-existing Quaes=
tio applet to perform the configuration. With the addition of the C-Mapper =
to Apromore, a Questionnaire Designer is the only missing part of an entire=
ly web-based toolchain to create and configure process models by questionna=
- Improved handling of BPMN data modeling (Apromore=
no longer discards BPMN I/O specification elements, and only connects data=
associations to item-aware elements, rather than directly to flow elements=
- Bug-fixing in the model merging function: now merged mode=
ls are configurable.=C2=A0
- Performance of clone detection has been =
- Apromore can now be built, and Applets can run, under bot=
h JDK 7 and 8.
- Several libraries have been converted into OSGi.
New and improved management of users, this will speed up performance on s=
erver side and reduce registration time (in the future user groups will be =
available we are already working on it).
- Configurable Process Models. Under Home/B=
PMN/Airpots we have a set of configurable processes.=C2=A0
If you select one of them and click o=
n Design/Questionnaire-Driven Configuration you will be able to configure t=
he process based on your requirements.=C2=A0You can also create new configurable process models by clic=
king on Design/Define model: questionnaire mapping. What you need is a ques=
tionnaire and a process model with=C2=A0configurable gateways. A gateway ca=
n be turn=C2=A0configurable=C2=A0selecting it and tipping =C2=A0on "co=
nfigurable" in=C2=A0the right panel). At the moment you can only reuse=
existing questionnaires or loading them from your local machine. Soon you =
will be able to create a new questionnaire directly on Apromore (we are alr=
eady working on it).
- Apromore =
knows you. On the top left corner you will receive a welcome with your name=
every time you login.
Tolerate and fix various EPML errors during impor=
Support for EPML Data Objects and Relations.
Changed C-BPMN gateway variants.
Support for reset nets i=
- Conversion from BPMN tasks with interrupting events to =
reset nets in PNML.
- Tasks can now be converted to simple transition=
s or to start transition - place - end transition in PNML. =C2=A0
ug fixes to the database for persisting PNMLs.
- Added support for editing PNML model=
- Added s=
upport for editing PNML models.
- Added some extra plugins to change =
annotation shape sizes for when we edit a model not in it's native format.<=
- Fixed the import of PNML models.
- New Versioning and Branchi=
ng support in the Portal and Manager.
- The Manager now has a schedul=
er support, currently only programatically.=C2=A0
- The Manager now s=
upports metric calculations via plugins (first plugin for model size).=
- Added the ability to run the Similarity Search from a folder level not =
the whole repo.
- Quaestio has been added to Apromore.
t for configurable C-BPMN models in the Editor.=C2=A0
- Added Print /=
Export to PDF to the Editor.
- Lots of Bug Fixes to the Portal.=
- Lots of Bug Fixes to the Editor.
- Plugins for converting annotations from/t=
o PNML absent. Auto-layout for PNML absent.
- Saving a marked PNML pl=
ace produces the number of tokens on the marked place. Extra attributes bes=
ides tokens aren't saved.
- Even through we have a screen to setup se=
curity for users the information isn't used consistently. The viewing of mo=
dels uses the info but not the rights to edit or delete.
- The filter=
ing in Clone detection doesn't work correctly (decimals not shown, needs ZK=
- The code for clustering clones needs lots of refactoring and t=
he HAC algorithm isn't working.
- GED Matrix construction only works =
against the whole repo not against folders, and so thus the clones clusteri=
ng that depends upon it.
- To create a new scheduled task you have wr=
ite code. UI to create tasks on the fly needs to be implemented.
rtal and Manager security needs improvement. The Portal and Manager need to=
be integrated together so full authentication and authorisation can be sup=
- Editor has some issues importing and exporting some element=
s of some languages, e.g. Positions and Objects in EPCs.
- BPStruct s=
upport has some issues, either the json we send is incorrect or BPStruct ha=
s an error.
- Similairy search doesn't use nor shows in the results m=
erge models, i.e. models that don't have native format.
king on a merge models won't edit it becuase of lack of native format.=
- Documentation on a process model can be edited but is not shown - needs=
h1>Fixed lots of bugs with the construction of BPMN models.Int=
egrated a new version of the Version Control.Made the native forma=
t of the mode part of the data for each version. We will always save a nati=
ve format even if the model is incomplete can not be processed by the RPST.=
introduced load time weaving for Eclipse Link, this greatly increa=
sed the performance of queries.New algorithm for the Similarity Se=
arch.Clustering GED Matrix Calculation is now a lot faster.various UI Fixes.
- Lots of portal bug fixes.
- Editor changes, don't show the =
old header and make the display a little larger.
- Added a WebDav ser=
vice to apromore to store files, will be used for Questio, Native formats a=
nd antoher other file needed for apromore.
- Simon has added a fair b=
it of work for Questio.
- Running ZK 6.5.3 CE version now as we didn'=
t use any EE features. yet.
- OSGI-ified the rest of the Apro=
more project (Portal, Manager-Client and supporting projects).
led the ZK libraries into a new location, they have to uploaded into your l=
ocal repo before a build will work now.
- The start for Spring WS sec=
urity between the Manager and it's built client. This is very difficult and=
could be removed in the future.
- Upgraded the ZK libraries to the l=
ast version 5 release, 5.0.12.
- Converted the simple graph i=
mplementation to use the Canonical Process Format for the GED Matrix Calcul=
- moved the simple graph implementation into apromore and str=
ipped code to be clean and fast try and help debug any issues.
d the AML to BPMN Annotation pre processor.
- Updated the CFP Importe=
r to not worry about format and handle loading whole folders at a time.
- Fixed the Clustering visualisation to disable and enable buttons corre=
ctly and stopped exact clones from showing in the d3 graph.
- Minor b=
ig fixed with the XPDL canoniser to handle the chnages (from a while ago) t=
o the CPF and ANF formats.
- Updated The call to Signavio to =
not auto select everything.
- Fixed the BPMN in Signavio so we can no=
w save a modified model.
- For some languages there are sourc=
e to target language annotation processors that make sure the nodes are the=
correct shape and line up correctly.
- Create default annotations fo=
r Merged models that don't have a source language.
- Removed Routing =
/ Gateway names from being displayed in signarvio.
- Clustering can n=
ow have the GED Matrix generated by selecting a button in the clustering sc=
- Fixed clustering so that the create clustering and show clust=
ering now show the correct information.
- various UI fixes.
- Logs of bug fixes within the UI and man=
- Both Save and Save As now work for the editor.
r work on the OSGi framework to make Apromore more compliant to the standar=
- Performance fix for the UI. now the UI only requests the details=
for the models that are displayed, not all of the repository.
ned up the UI menus to not show the menu items that haven't been implemente=
- Some fixes to the canonisers for various BPM Modelling languages=
- Osgi has been implemented but there still a long way left=
to go. Currently only the plugins are osgi bundles but soon the manager/ p=
ortal will be bundles as well.
- Updated the CPF format to contain mo=
re information. useful to changing from executable YAWL to BPMN.
w have XPDL, BPMN, YAWL, ARIS, PNML and EPML canonisers.
- Lots of bu=
g fixes and speed improvements to version control and clustering.
ixed a bug with Similarity Search not giving the same results after each ru=
- Basic security settings and UI improvements.
s of work done to include (Chathura's) Version Control and Clustering into =
- Lots of updates to the build in maven, now allows for Mav=
en 3, jdk7 and tomcat 7 for running.
- Slowly adding more tests to th=
e test suite to try and pick up errors more quickly.
Version 0.2 (AKA 1.0)
for each process version available annotations are displayed.
- GUI =
for editing process enhanced: user can not make incompatible choices.<=
li>Users can choose to edit annotation only. Oryx will disable features so =
users cannot modify any part of the process structure
- Similarity se=
arch: still ongoing work on Reina's algo integration
- Merge: same.=
- Similarity search issues fixed
- Merge: ongoing work
h2>Documentation fixed: clic on it to display the full content.
- Short message located at the bottom of the main window is re-ini=
tialised at each action
- Similarity search keeps going even in case =
of faulty process versions
- For similarity search and merging, greed=
y algorithm is the default choice.
- Search for similar process=
es: query process displayed
- Scores for returned process versions st=
ill to be fixed
- Merge works
- Similarity search resul=
ts: scores are displayed
- Results from similarity search are=
displayed according to their score
- Squeleton for initialis=
ing epml process fixed
- SimpleSearch?=C2=A0component accessible by anonymous users (public)
- Ordering funct=
ions on process information is fixed.
- Now users are given t=
he choice to search (similarty) process latest versions only or all version=
- Display error mes=
sage in popup window when similarity search fails
- First maj=
or release in a while. Added PNML canoniser for the Woped integration. Also=
, major structural and architectural changes to the code base have been com=
- Quite a few jUnit test have been included to help ensure th=
e functionality of the application is correct. (A lot more is needed).=
- Release note=
s accessible from Apromore poral.
- GUI import/export/edit improved=
- User is given the choice of using annotations or not when ex=
porting or editing a process model.
- When editing process model meta=
data users can choose owner
- Ranking can be null (not necessarily 0=
or 1, ..)
- When saving modifications with Oryx, users are giv=
en the choice to override the current version (only if the current version =
is a leaf of the derivation tree) or to derive a new version from the curre=
nt one (the new name must be different from all existing version names for =
the same process).
- Unselect button behavior is fixed.
- cpf_0.4 and anf_0.2 new releases are integrated.
- Process model=
Id is now a double whose decimal representation is concat(processId, versi=
- processId remove from table,
11/8/2010Ranking number replaced with fancy stars. Still needs to add interact=
ions so users can rank process versions (currently possible via edit meta d=
ata feature).Feature "create model" enhanced: users are =
no longer requested to give a version name in the create model dialog. The =
only one process version resulting by "create process" is the one=
named in Oryx.