- New plugin: Mine Process Performance builds cumulative flow diagrams, time series and detailed stage-based performance statistics from an event log.
- New plugin: Staged Miner discovers a stage-based model from an event log, by automatically detecting milestones to separate the log into sub-logs, one per stage.
- New plugin: Visualize Log shows the direct-follows graph of an even log, where activity and edge filters can be applied.
- New version of Measure plugin now shows structural complexity metrics when a model is selected, as well as log statistics when a log is selected.
- New version of ProDrift plugin now characterizes a drift discovered in terms of behavioral relations, and prompts these to the use as English statements.
- New version of Compare plugin visualizes model2log differences as changes overlaid on the BPMN model.
- New version of BPMN Miner plugin now supports infrequent behavior filtering of the event log.
- BIMP process simulation plugin now accessible directly from Analyze menu (as well as from the Apromore Editor).
- OSGi Portal plugins can now have icons to show in the menus.
- We moved to ZK 8.0.2 and Apache Tomcat 7.0.61 on Eclipse Virgo 3.6.4 (previous versions won't work).
- New Apromore branding ("Advanced Process Analytics Platform") and logo.
- Two distributions: "one-click" is a single file to unzip somewhere and run Apromore from localhost, and "full-fledged" is the fully customizable version.
- Various bug fixes.
- Native support for logs. Logs are now first-class citizens as process models. They can be imported and exported in XES and MXML, and be used as input to plugins, e.g. discovering a BPMN from a log.
- Apromore fully supports PQL (process query language) to query the repository based on process behavior. This includes a major reduction of the size of the PQL applet.
- New plugin Compare allows the following comperisons based on process behavior: model2model, model2log (conformance checking), log2log (variants mining).
- ProDrift 2.0 released: gradual drift and event-stream based drift detection now supported.
- BPMN Miner 2.0 released: a-posteriori structuring is now integrated into BPMN Miner.
- OSGi architecture has been restructured to support 3 types of OSGi plugins: portal, logic and editor. A large number of existing components have now become OSGi plugins.
- Menu items have been rearranged according to the phases of the BPM lifecycle (discovery, analysis, redesign, implementation, monitoring).
- We moved to MySQL 5.7 (previous versions won't work).
- Various bug fixes.